8.30.2009

weekend highlights...

this weekend was surprisingly full of out of town guest and new discoveries.  friday i did take out sushi, ice tea vodka and weeds (...finally caught up) with my date for the night. enjoyed the night.  no real date notes here.  saturday was a lovely city day.  meet some friends (stani and supi) at rosebud my new fav brunch spot in the highlands. fyi... rosebud has $20 carafes of mimosa. chatted away about life and then went back to kirkwood to view Stani's amazing home. 

dropped the top on my car and then headed to pick up my girl turkesa on the westside for a little retail therapy.  yes fans typically i am not a huge fan of atlantic station but vistors to the city love to stop there so we hit atlantic station.  surprisingly i found the most amazing pewter sandals at nine west for 24 bucks.  then we went to strip.  i was celebrating good times (as usual) and had fried lobster & mac and cheese that i have denied myself all week long. good was great and the company was excellent. 

so today i'm looking forward to finishing up some weekend work, getting a bid from the last contractor i have left to review, brunch with some of my fav sorors & dropping my my rents house for a little qt with the fam.

cheers,
theurbanista

No comments:

Post a Comment